Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Merry Christmas Emb Vell HAChristmasStamp Stitch Card

Was cleaning my craft room & found several embossing folders & dies I had bought at JoAnns in an after Thanksgiving Sale in 2010 (had receipt still w/ them).

Created this Christmas Card using vellum as layer & white cardstock as base both embossed w/ Basic Grey Sixxiz Swirls, Ribbons & snowflakes embossing folder I found. Stamped Hero Arts Holiday Stamps sentiment 'Merry Christmas.' Hand stitched with red thread. Added buttons & ribbon.





















Supplies List 


buttons: 2 red
embossing: Basic Grey Sizzix Swirls, Ribbons & Snowflakes embossing folder
ink: Memento Lady Bug
paper:  vellum,  cardstock - white
ribbon: Bobbin Ribbon
stamp: Hero Arts Holiday Stamps
stitching: hand sewn w/ red thread

Entering this into the following challenges:

8/19 Victorine Stamps Ch65 White on White w/ 1 Accent Color unlim (10) 8/5

8/21 C.R.A.F.T. Christmas Ch 5E(#5) 8/15
8/21 Cute Card Thurs Ch282 Button Up unlim (4) 8/15

8/23 Hiding In My Craft Room HIMCR111 Thread/Stitching 3E(#1) 8/17

8/28 A Blog Named Hero Ch#30 Victorious Vellum Use Vellum unlim tot5combch use least 1 HA item (11) 8/15

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. I like the soft muted look that you got from the vellum. I actually found it inspiring and I'm about to make my very own Christmas card using stamps and vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing what we find when we get cleaning and straightening up the craft room - which reminds me - I need to clean mine! Love that bobbin ribbon! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great texture on this card. Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, great stitching, Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete