Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, June 27, 2014

Xmas One Layer Winter Trees Card

This is a one layer Christmas card. A one layer card can be mailed easily without additional postage. Base is green and there are no other paper layers. Usually I stamp and then emboss but in this case I embossed the green cardstock first so I could see where the embossing would be. Was pleasantly surprised at how even the stamping was since most times if I stamp after embossing some ink is missing in spots. Added some ribbon. I wrap the ribbon all the way around and then pinch back both ends so that the raw edge is not showing at either end on reverse side. I've found that red adhesive tape works best on ribbon.



























Supplies List 


embossing: Cuttlebug Winter Trees
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
paper:  cardstock - green - base
ribbon: the Paper Studio CMAS Traditional
stamp: Hero Arts CL498 - sentiment

Entering this into the following challenges:

  
6/30 Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Ch UE 6/1

8/10 Hero Arts One Layer Ch One layer Cardstock, Embellishments allowed  UE 6/27

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Melissa - I have this E Folder too and I like it very much - your card is lovely

    ReplyDelete