Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Reindeer w/ Gold Glitter Glue Christmas Card

Created this Christmas card using a couple Inkadinkado stamps. Stamped the Reindeer and added Gold Glitter Glue which is easier seen in person than in the photo. Stamped the Inkadinkado sentiment.


































 Supplies List 


glitter: Gold glitter glue
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
paper:  the Paper Studio Fancy Filled Christmas Trees sscrapbook  cardstock - red, white
stamp: Inkadinkado - Artistic Holiday - Reindeer, Snowflake Treats - sentiment

Entering this into the following challenges:

8/29 Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Ch191 Merry & Bright UE 8/23 

8/31 Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Aug Ch Anything Christmas UE 8/1 
8/31 Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Ch UE 8/1

9/1 ABC Christmas Q for Quick & Easy UE 8/20 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card Melissa. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Melissa - I hate working with Glitter but I like how things turn out using it - the glitter glue is the best - I have four tubes of that my husband bought for me - and some bottles as well but the flake stuff - UGH - all over the place - I am a mess with glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great card. I love the glitter on the deer. Thank you for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete