Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, June 12, 2015

Bee Wobble Bookmark

A favorite of mine is Bees and I matched up a Bee embossing border with a Bee stamp/die to make this bookmark. 

Made the bookmark for myself. I have not read a book since last yr. Have read articles in magazines, newspapers, etc. but not a book. Last wk hubby was watching a movie and I started to watch it. I digress to tell you I had bought some paperback classic books back in 2000 from Target for 25 cents each. I read the following: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (my fav), Huckleberry Finn, King's Solomon Mines, The Call of the Wild, Tom Sawyer & White Fang. Well, I had some others that are thick, one of which was the book that the movie was. The movie & book is Jane Eyre. I have never read a book like this before. Like I mentioned earlier, the book is thick for a total of 38 chapters. I read chapter 1 and did not follow or understand much so I reread the chapter. I am now on chapter 9. The book has so much more in it since the movie is a 2 hr movie. Has anyone else read Jane Eyre or any of the other classics I mentioned?
























Supplies List 


embossing: Darice Bee emb border
enamel accents: black - Bee's eyes
Hero Arts/Sizzix: stamp/die - 657852 Garden Flowers Set  Bee
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
machine:  Sizzix BIGkick
papers:  black, yellow
pen: Wink of Stella - clear - Bee's wings, gold - Bee's body
ribbon: Bee
Stampin' Up: punch - 1 3/4" circle
Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - black soot
wobble: added to back of punched circle with Bee on it

Entering this into the following challenges:   


6/19 A Blog Named Hero Favorite  5E(#2) totcomb5ch 6/10  Fav of mine is Bees









6/23 Action Wobble Wed Ch Anything Goes  3E(#2) 6/10

6/30 Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Ch UE 6/1  used Wink of Stella pens for coloring of the Bee
6/30 Die Cut Divas Ch June Bug  UE  inclatleast1diecut 6/1
6/30 DL.ART Jun Linky Ch 1Eperday/no stack 6/1  

2 comments:

  1. Adorable book mark! Love the interactive wobble bee. Thanks for playing with us over at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reading. I think the book is usually better - lets our imagination fly.

    What a cute bookmark.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete