Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Passport Card

Used the Passport SVG File from Miss Kate Cuttables. I could not get the SVG file Passport piece with the letters 'PASSPORT' to cut out without the letter 'A' tearing on my Cricut Explore Air. I used couple different cardstock, tried sizes 3" & 4" and setting cardstock & 1 tick mark above cardstock. Has anyone had success at cutting it on Cricut Explore Air? If yes, I would like to know what type of paper, size & setting you used. Instead I printed the Passport on my Cricut Explore Air using a black Cricut marker and fussy cut it out with scissors.

When I first got a Passport and mailed to renew I was returned my first Passport to keep along with the new Passport which I was happy about. When I traveled I found out that they do not stamp Passports unless you ask them to. Well, I figure if I had to have a Passport then I wanted my Passport stamped.




























Supplies List 

adhesive: foam, Scotch ATG
Hero Arts: stamp - sentiment   die - airplane, camera, suitcase
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
machine: Crcut Explore Air, Sizzix BIGkick
marker: Cricut black
paper:  cardstock -  white   scrapbook - Recollections Blue Airplanes
SVG File: Miss Kate Cuttables   4" Passport
Tim Holtz: die - Labels - sentiment tag   Distress Ink - tumbled glass, walnut stain
   paper - cardstock - blue, Kraft Core Shattered Tan
tool:  MISTI

Entering this into the following challenges: 
 
9/25   Simon Says Stamp Mon Insp by Music   5E(#4)  9/19
   Inspired by song "Leaving on a Jet Plane" by John Denver

9/27    Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook Sept Ch Travel   1E(#1)  8/13

9/30   Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Sept 2016 Ch   UE  9/1
9/30   DLART Sept Linky  nostack 1Eperday   9/1  

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Melissa! This card is so cute; loving the colors! I have a video for you since you inspired it! Hopefully this will answer any questions you have about importing/cutting images! https://youtu.be/XBR_-TIb_FU Let me know if you have further questions and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete