Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Cupid LOVE Valentine's Day Card

Used a heart swoosh cutout piece from a previous project. Used a scrap piece of scrapbook paper for behind the heart swoosh cutout.  First I stamped the Cupid. Then I looked for the right sentiment stamp. Of all the stamps I have the one I chose is a wooden rubber stamp. I used my Stampin' Up stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the wooden rubber stamp. Added 2 heart gems.





















     Supplies List 

gems: 2 mini red hearts

ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black

machine: Sizzix BIGKick

paper: cardstock -  pinks, white   scrapbook - Love words

poppy stamps: die - Heart Swoosh(cutout from previous project)

stamp: Recollections Valentine - Cupid   craftsmart - sentiment 

Stampin' Up: tool - stamp-a-ma-jig

tool:  MISTI 

Entering this into the following challenge(s):

2/6     Simon Says Stamp Wed   Ch Anything Goes     5E(#5)   1/31

2/11   heARTful Stamping Ch   Anything Goes + stamp   2E(#1)  2/4

2/15    Cardz TV   Anything Goes Des Ch#33   3E(#3)   2/2

2/20   Simon Work It Wed Jan      Love   3E(#3)   1/31

2/28   Crafty Hazelnuts Ch Patterned Paper    Feb 2018   UE  2/1
2/28   DLART   Feb Linky   1Eperday   no stack   2/1





2/28   Poppy Stamps   PSC#41 My Heart  3E(#2)   2/1



Challenge Badge copy





















10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design! Perfect for Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentine's Day is my favorite, and I love seeing your card, Melissa! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you positioned the cupid over the cut out design. Beautiful card Melissa. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday February Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ready for celebrate San Valentine!!!!! Congrats!!! Good Luck amiga! Patty Tanúz, DT Poppystamps...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella tarjetita lista para san Valentin, felicitaciones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering our CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great way to use this wonderful heart die.
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so efficient with your use of diecuts - I wish I would think of things like this when I cut out shapes! This is a great entry for the HeARTful Stamping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How clever to use the negative die cut! I think I like this one even more with the pattern paper peeking through!

    ReplyDelete