Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, March 16, 2018

#2 Poppy Stamps Easter CAS Card

Played Scrabble with a group of people Wed evng. After getting home I discovered I was missing a maroon tile letter 'F' to my 1970s Scrabble game. I know when I was packing up the letters I thought I had dropped a tile but did not find it. Person at house where we played said he found an 'E' which I now have but if the other person who had their board played with after I left after 1st game & they were going to play a 2nd round may be missing the 'E' which I will give to that person when they respond or show up at next mth game get together. I do not want to remark on the 'E' tile until the other person has had time to ck their game. I looked online for replacement tiles and saw sets/bundles of tiles sold but I only want one to replace the missing one. Saw custom ones made of plain wood but not in the maroon color. Does anyone know of where a replacement can be bought of a red tile 'F'?

This is a Clean & Simple CAS mini 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" Easter card.



























     Supplies List   

Crayola: pencil colors

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

machine: Sizzix BIGkick

paper: cardstock - brown, white, yellow   scrapbook - Easter Tulips

Poppy Stamps: die - Garden Pots & Buckets   stamp/die - To All My Peeps

punch: Fiskars corner rounder 

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - walnut stain - used on edges of the garden pots

tool:  MISTI 

Entering this into the following challenge(s):

3/18   Simon Says Stamp Mon   Ch Easter/Spring Insp      5E(#3)   3/12

3/20     Simon Says Stamp Wed   Ch Easter Insp          5E(#2)   3/14







3/28   Poppy Stamps   PSC#42 Clean & Simple  3E(#2)   3/1



Challenge Badge copy
























3/29    Cardz TV   Anything Goes Des Ch#39   3E(#1)   3/16

3/31   Crafty Hazelnuts Ch Patterned Paper    Mar 2018   UE  3/1
3/31   DLART   Mar Linky   1Eperday   no stack   3/1

3/31   Simon Says Stamp   Ch Natl Craft Mth   blog   UE   Facebook   UE   3/3

5 comments:

  1. Like the tulips - I cannot help you wit locating a maroon color Scrabble tile ~sorry - hope it shows up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Easter card. Do hope you find the missing scrabble tile. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
    hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha this made me chuckle, brilliant easter card...hope you find the tile.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful mini Easter card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute Easter card.
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete